Family Law And Civil Litigation Attorney
If you are facing divorce or other litigation, hoping your lawyer has the required skill and experience isn't enough. You need to be confident that you are fully informed of your rights. You need serious, committed legal representation from attorneys that are dedicated to your case.
Serving San Mateo County And Surrounding Counties In The Bay Area
I am attorney Oliver R. Gutierrez, Esq. with offices located in the heart of Silicon Valley - Redwood City, California. My practice focuses on the areas of law that individuals and families in the San Francisco Bay Area need help with the most, including:
- Divorce: Including negotiated uncontested marital property division and spousal support settlements, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, and aggressive trial representation for issues that cannot be resolved outside of court
- Children's issues within divorce or paternity actions: Including child custody, parenting agreements, paternity litigation and child support litigation and child support
- Post-divorce or paternity judgment modifications: Including move-away petitions, custody modifications, child support enforcement and modifications, and other modifications.
- Civil litigation: Including real property and business disputes.
- Real estate: Including purchase and sales agreements, title and document reviews, and dispute resolution
Services Backed By Exceptional Communication, Client Service And Integrity
Whether you and your spouse are filing for divorce and need experienced negotiating skills to help work out a fair settlement, or you are facing a contentious divorce, at The Law Offices of Oliver R. Gutierrez, APC, we are committed to providing our clients with excellent, effective and cost-efficient legal services.
Our clients benefit from the recognition we have earned from former clients, opposing attorneys, judges and expert witnesses. As a client of The Law Offices of Oliver R. Gutierrez, you get the advantage of:
- Extensive knowledge of the process in county courts throughout the Bay Area, especially in San Mateo County
- Highest level of integrity and professional ethics
- Clear communication with clients throughout the case
- Effective combination of experience, knowledge and skill in dispute resolution
Communication Is At The Heart Of Every Successful Outcome
We understand that communication between client and attorney is a critical part of achieving a desired outcome in any family law matter. We use our best efforts to respond to your inquiries within twenty four hours and will be open to meet at times and locations that are most convenient for you, rather than myself. At every step of the legal process, we will spend the time and energy needed to fully explain your legal options and provide clear advice. You will have the information you need for making fully informed decisions regarding how to proceed with your case.